Thursday, April 4, 2013

Inspired by Fat Cyclist

So like myself, Fatty found himself in a rut. To help assist himself in getting out, Fatty started posting his weight, partially what he ate day to day and days that he was bad on his blog. To run off that idea, I added this secondary blog to post what I eat on a day to day basis. In the event that I stray to far from a strict diet, I'm expecting to get an earful from friends, family and random visitors here.

Just like Fatty, I find that when I'm biking in season, that's it's easy to sustain a reasonable competing weight. It's when the injuries occur, off season, etc that the weight tends to get back on due to not limiting the diet when the amount of miles has been reduced.


So with that.... just a daily diary of the crap I eat. Enjoy the madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment